Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my dream women

emm...my dream women is someone that already exist in this world. she is just a simple person that not too cute or too perfect. she just a good person that so hard to find in this world. she is someone that really concern on religion and not a meterialistic women that I always seen in this reality world. she always advice me when I do something wrong, always make me happy when I'm tensen. she just complete me.hehe..although she have the feeling at me but she always put the religion as her priority. she always remind me to be in love with the Almighty first before loving person because this the aim of human is created to be a servant of Allah. this is why she is hard to find in this world. thats all..wsslm

3 comments:

  1. Miss : What is your name?
    Tajull : Yes..

    just a joke
    dont bother bout it too much

    ReplyDelete
  2. good lor..
    hope u stay wif her 4ever..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tensen? You mean when you feel tense? Good for you to have such person in your life..

    ReplyDelete