Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What I want to change about myself

Everybody has their own characters that somehow their don’t like about them. I also have some negative or bad habits that I want to change. The first thing I want to change about myself is about my hobby. Actually, I am a lazy boy as I like to sleep as it is my hobby. Although it is my hobby, I always tried to avoid it as this hobby is really not worth at all as I always leaves behind in some subject that I learn. I want to change myself as I want to success as gift to my parents as their had sacrifice their life while take care of me. I will try my best in avoiding my bad hobby as I love my parents so much.

1 comment:

  1. You should exercise and need to be more choosy of what you eat. You'll be drowsy and sleepy if you eat too much and you hardly exercise. Better start doing right things from now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete