Friday, March 6, 2009

why Nabi Muhammad S.A.W has made significant impacted in my life

Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. had made a great change in this universe with such a noble sacrifice in changing the circumstances at that place from the place with darkness and cruel world to the world with love and peace. With His dakwah, I came in this world with Islam life that is the great nikmat in this world. He was the most noble person in this universe that very caring about his ummah. He is the best role model in this world that should us follow, not the artist that mostly materialistic and has ‘wahn’ disease that the love of this life and hatred of death that made all muslim now so weak.. Although I have never seen him, but I always feel his love in my heart. He very love his ummah and he willing to carry all the painful during dying of all of his ummah. Which person is such a loving like him in this world that can compare his love at his ummah ?. He has made a great change in my life, without him, I may be as bad as Bush or as cruel as Israeli that only see the world without notice the world after this is waiting us. Rasulullah love very much his ummah but how about his ummah today ?? such ungrateful ummah..(.-_-.)..hope this ummah finally return to the right part of Islam..

1 comment:

  1. 'Wahn' disease? Never heard such word..I'm grateful that you know Nabi Muhammad S.A.W that much..

    ReplyDelete